Thursday, January 14, 2010

MakeupInManila Contest: Kotex No Compromise! [2010 is MY Year]

The new year is the perfect time to make some resolutions. Personally, I basically am calling 2010: Project Awesome (Yes, I am a HUGE How I Met Your Mother fan *fistbump*). Anyway, some of my resolutions this year would be: 1) quit some vices 2) make concrete steps to reach my dreams (including moving companies ;) ) 3) believing I am beautiful everyday 4) no more settling for anything less than what is due ME.

Just like me, Kotex Luxe promises to be just that for you--perfect. Kotex Luxe promises to be your loyal companion in your monthly journey. Who says that you have to not wear your favorite tight pants or your flirty skirt just cause of your period? Nobody should tell you what to do Kotex Luxe wohman!

Tell me what your  Kotex Luxe No Compromise New Year's Resolution is, and 15 lucky winners will get special Kotex Luxe gift packs :) (if you reblog this and and your URL to your comment, you get two entries for the raffle, and a greater chance at winning!).

Just leave your name, email address, and your Kotex Luxe No Compromise New Year's Resolution + your blog's URL if you reblog under this entry. Contest ends on January 24 and the winners will be anounced on January 27. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment