Thursday, December 24, 2009

Freeteyme is giving away 3 of her favorite kikay secrets!

Freeteyme is giving away 3 of her favorite kikay secrets!


Kikay (pronounced kick-eye) is a Filipino term for vain or vanity. As a token of my gratitude to all of my followers, I am giving away three of my favorite kikay kit items! This is open to all - including her International readers!

SephoraGoCurl
MakeUpForeverEyeShadow"Go Lash" Eyelash Curler
(item at left)


I have long lashes but they need the help of an eyelash curler. "This tiny eyelash curler provides the perfect curl to even the most stubborn lashes. The unique, pinch-free, compact design makes it a handy, go-anywhere tool that you won't be able to live without. Includes one replacement pad.


Make-up Forever Eye Shadow (item above, right)
I am not big on make-up and there are a few brands that I love - Make-up Forever's eye shadows last the whole day! No kidding! "The unique texture of MAKE UP FOR EVER Eyeshadow is due to its high pigment density, which makes them last and last. You can obtain maximum coverage with the Matte texture; the Semi-Matte has a silky satiny feel; and the iridescent shade...

No comments:

Post a Comment