Saturday, January 2, 2010

earthlingorgeous' Avon Anew Rejuvenate Review

I came across earthlingorgeous' blog recently and loved reading it. Another reason - she reviewed Avon's Anew Rejuvenate products. A great tool for anyone wanting to try the set but waiting for some first-hand info before taking the plunge. 

Mom has been scouting around for a specific anti-aging set as this for a while now. And this got me to thinking - how early is too early to start an anti-aging set?

C'mon, there's a generation of difference between mom and me, right? But I keep thinking, "prevention is better than cure," so I joined mom's cause in hunting for the best products in the market targeted at this precise goal. And voila, earthlingorgeous on blogosphere!

Still another reason? She's giving out a set to ONE lucky winner!!! Yay!

Here's earthlingorgeous' Nov.16 point of view (POV) on Avon's Anew Rejuvenate product line, to quote:
It’s exactly 15 days since I used Avon’s Anew Rejuvenate Line and I would say I am completely satisfied, amazed and in love with it.   It stays true to its claims that your skin will look young and fresh all day.  My skin is tighter, the fine lines I have on my forehead and under the eyes are minimized and I feel like my skin is breathing.  It’s safe for those who have sensitive skin because it’s hypoallergenic.  My skin is so soft, and smooth and I feel like I am glowing all day!
I am not making this up or over exaggerating. If you want you can ask those who saw me before I used this product 16 days ago and those who saw me today.  I tried and tested so many products and I’d say this one tops it all.  I definitely recommend this product to women who wish to invest in an anti-aging product that really works.
ANEW Rejuvenate Line
Just to prove how happy I am with the product I am giving away an Anew Rejuvenate Line, which cost Php 4,096 or about $90, to one of my lucky readers. All you have to do is:
For Bloggers:
1. Write about the contest in your blog and write why you would like to receive the Anew Rejuvenate Line.
2. Make sure to link your post to the URL of this post.
3. Leave a comment here with a link to your post.
For Facebook account holders:
1. Write about the contest in your Facebook status and tell your friends why you would like to receive the Anew Rejuvenate Line
2. Make sure to put the link of this post in your status message.
3. Leave a comment here with the URL to your Facebook status message so I can verify.
Contest is open to Philippine residents only who owns a blog or a Facebook account.  Make sure your Facebook account is not set to private so I can read your status message or add me to your friends so I can check it out.  I will raffle the prize until I reach the 50th contestant/entry.
If on the contest deadline contestants did not reach 50 I will be raffling off the creams only.
ABOUT ANEW REJUVENATE LINE and my honest review about this anti-aging product :
Anew Rejuvenating Anti-Aging Kit
Avon’s Anew Rejuvenate Line which is composed of the Anew Rejuvenate Revitalizing 2-in-1 Gel Cleanser, Anew Rejuvenate Revitalizing Mineral Toner, Anew Rejuvenate Revitalizing Cream Day (SPF 25 UVA/UVB), Anew Rejuvenate Revitalizing Cream Night, Anew Rejuvenate 24 Hour Eye Cream Day Cream SPF 25/ Nigh Cream and Anew Rejuvenate Flash Facial Revitalizing Concentrate.  I use this product day and night since I got it.
DAY: In the morning I use the Anew Rejuvenate Revitalizing 2-in-1 Gel Cleanser, followed by the Anew Rejuvenate Revitalizing Mineral Toner and Anew Rejuvenate Revitalizing Cream Day (SPF 25 UVA/UVB) and Anew Rejuvenate 24 Hour Eye Cream Day Cream.
MIDDLE OF THE DAY: I use the Anew Rejuvenate Revitalizing 2-in-1 Gel Cleanser and Anew Rejuvenate Flash Facial Revitalizing Concentrate in the middle of the day after doing my morning routines and before going out or put on my make-up to get the fresh look I can only get from a facial spa.
NIGHT: I use the Anew Rejuvenate Revitalizing 2-in-1 Gel Cleanser, followed by the Anew Rejuvenate Revitalizing Mineral Toner and Anew Rejuvenate Revitalizing Cream Night and Anew Rejuvenate 24 Hour Eye Cream Night Cream.
Anew Rejuvenate Revitalizing  2-in-1 Gel Cleanser
The 2-in-1 facial gel is Anew Rejuvenate Line’s facial wash.  I love the cool  sensation I feel after I washed my face. I also love how clean and clear my face looks after.  You can feel your face tighten at the same time. Although it doesn’t have too many small beads that most facial wash have these days this one actually exfoliates but in a very gentle manner. It is very effective cleanser and does remove all the dirt, make-up and dust.
Anew Rejuvenate Flash Revitalizing Concentrate
Anew Rejuvenate Flash is your handy beauty tool for instant facial skin rejuvenating boost.  It is very light and easily absorb by the skin.  It gives your face the instant glow you need  even if you didn’t have enough sleep that night or was constantly exposed to sun and dirt.
Anew Rejuvenate Revitalizing Mineral Toner
Anew Rejuvenate Toner doesn’t sting unlike most facial toner available in the market today and since the Anew Rejuvenate’s facial wash is already effective at removing dirt you will get very minimal to none dirt, dust, or make-up residue while swiping your face with a cotton dabbed with the toner.
Anew Rejuvenate 24 Hour Eye Cream day Cream SPF 24 Night CreamAnew Rejuvenate 24 Hour Eye Cream
Anew Revitalizing Eye Cream
I love Anew Rejuvenate’s eye cream. You will not feel any sting or burning sensation even if the cream gets in your eyes unlike other products. It is very safe for those with sensitive eyes or those who wear contacts.  It is packed in one container half for night and other have for the day cream.
Anew Rejuvenate Revitalizing Day Cream SPF 25 UVA/UVBAnew Revitalizing Day Cream With SPF 25
Anew Rejuvenate’s day cream is packed with SPF 25 UVA/UVB so you are surely protected from the harmful rays of the sun.
Anew Rejuvenate Revitalizing Night CreamAnew Revitalizing Night Cream
Anew Rejuvenate’s night cream to replenish you while you are sleeping. It let’s your face breathe and relax.
I have issues with creams since my face is a combination of dry and oily.  I hate creams because they are too heavy and sometimes is the cause of having my face more oily. With Anew’s creams although I still get a little shiny hear and there when wearing it I noticed that I don’t have dry skin anymore.  My face is moisturized, soft and firmer.
If you are interested with the product you can call your Avon lady or visit www.avon.com.ph.  If they don’t have the product just tell me and maybe I will be one of their official distributor of Avon’s Anew Rejuvenate Line here in the Philippines!  I don’t mind selling the product I swear by it!
CONTEST IS OPEN UNTIL JANUARY 30, 2010 after the Christmas hullabaloo! 
credits: original post @ earthlingorgeous' blog

No comments:

Post a Comment