Friday, September 10, 2010

Win a Nokia 5230 from Manila Reviews!


The Nokia 5230 seems to be a gadget after my own heart. Its touchscreen features will allow me to scroll without fidgeting with buttons (needs some getting used to though, as my old Treo's screen is quite small but very responsive). I can be a music, camera and game whore at times. The 3.5mm audio jack would lend connectivity with my headphones. Extra storage of up to 16gb of microSDs would be perfect to store music and pictures! This baby is Symbian 60 so apps and games are bound to be stored here too. *evil laugh* And for posterity's sake, 2megapixel of fun with 1600x1200 pixels and VGA video is more than decent considering you're on the go without the need for another device.




Nokia Philippines highlights its many features and even included a gallery for everyone interested to ogle at this premium piece of tech. I can only drool and hope and pray I get lucky with Manila Reviews' 5th anniversary giveaway Nokia: My Life promo.


What about you, aren't you drooling already? Sharpen those creative thoughts and get to work. I'm joining the bandwagon. Better late than never!
                         

No comments:

Post a Comment